[Division10] AER 2009 Regional Conference Cleveland

Stone, Janet STONE_J at ccbmrdd.org
Wed Jun 3 16:44:57 EDT 2009

Hi, I wanted to let you know that you can now register online for the 2009 AER Regional Conference that will be held in Cleveland, OH - November 13-15, 2009. Abstract Submissions are also being accepted online, the deadline for this is June 30th, 2009, and there is an easy link on the website for Abstracts. For more information and to register go to www.aerbvi.org/regionalconf<http://www.aerbvi.org/regionalconf>   I'll see you in Cleveland. Janet Stone, AER Regional Conference Planning Committee

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.