[AEREducationCurriculumDivision10] Penn-Del AER 2016 Conference At-a-Glance Schedule Now Available!

Mary Nelle McLennan mary.nelle at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 8 11:27:42 EST 2016

Conference At-a-Glance Schedule Now Available!

 Adapting to a Changing World: Expanding Your Professional Toolkit

 2016 Penn-Del AER Conference
Best Western Premier Central Hotel, Harrisburg, PA
April 27 - 29, 2016

The Conference At-a-Glance schedule and registration materials are available
on the Penn-Del AER website at

Penn-Del AER 2016 Conference
<http://www.penn-delaer.org/PennDelAER/Professional_Conference.html>

Below is a sneak peek at some of the highlights of our conference.

See the brochure for full details!

38 Concurrent Sessions on Timely and Practical Topics

 Three General Session Addresses by Widely Respected Professionals:

Professional Ethics in Electronic Times

Dr. Joan Kester, The George Washington University
With a Doctorate in Human and Organizational Learning and a rich tenure in
vocational rehabilitation,
Dr. Kester brings a wealth of expertise and experience to the topic of
change in both

education and rehabilitation. She will address the changes and challenges

to ethics in the age of electronic communications.

Learning to Draw in Perspective, Technology Breakthroughs, and Our Path as
Professionals

Sean Tikkun, Northern Illinois University
A certified professional in our field as well as an actor and former circus
performer,
Mr. Tikkun will provide a jaw-dropping look at the wide-ranging impact
technology can have on

the services we provide and how we can add them in our professional
toolkits.

Addressing the Changing Landscape of Education and Rehabilitation Services

David DeNotaris, Maria Grimes, Pat Hozella, Daniel Madrid, and Joe Strechay
Five Pennsylvania and Delaware agency leaders will engage in a dialogue
about current and imminent changes facing our field, how systems are coping,
and steps that are being taken to collaborate and combine resources to
augment the quality of services to our students, customers, and patients.

11 Poster Presentations, Expanded Vendor Exhibits
Penn-Del AER Awards Banquet
Upscale silent auction and much more!

We hope you will join us in Harrisburg, PA for our 2016 Penn-Del AER
Conference,

Adapting to a Changing World: Expanding Your Professional Toolkit!

April 27 - 29, 2016!

Early Bird registration rates available through March 18!

Penn-Del AER.org  <http://www.penn-delaer.org/PennDelAER/Home.html>
facebook.com <https://www.facebook.com/PennDelAER/> /PennDelAER
<https://www.facebook.com/PennDelAER/> /
<https://www.facebook.com/PennDelAER/>
twitter.com <https://twitter.com/PennDelAER> /PennDelAER
<https://twitter.com/PennDelAER>
aerbvi.org <http://aerbvi.org/> / <http://aerbvi.org/>

The Pennsylvania-Delaware Chapter of the Association for the Education and
Rehabilitation of the Blind and Visually Impaired (AER) supports
professionals who provide education & rehabilitation services to people with
visual impairments.