[AEREducationCurriculumDivision10] OR project

Craig Singleton craig_singleton at soesd.k12.or.us
Fri Mar 18 16:00:01 EDT 2016

As authors and publishers of the Oregon Project for Preschool Children Who Are Blind and Visually Impaired, we are seeking your input! The 6th edition of the OR Project was published in 2007 and we are now in discussion regarding creating a 7th Edition.

We'd appreciate it if you could take this short survey https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ORProjectSurvey.  Feedback from the field is extremely valuable as we look at potential updates and developments in both content and design.

Please feel free to forward this survey on to professionals and/or parents that you believe would be interested in providing feedback on the OR Project.

Don't hesitate to call us (541.245.4626) or email us (or_project at soesd.k12.or.us<mailto:or_project at soesd.k12.or.us>) if you have any questions regarding the survey.

Sincerely,

Mark Moskowitz
Program Coordinator, TVI, COMS
Southern Oregon Regional Program for the Visually Impaired
Southern Oregon ESD
Medford, Oregon, USA