ajuwon at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 20 20:10:17 CST 2009
I would appreciate some feedback from programs that are using e-portfolio
for storing students' finished products, especially in online courses.
If you use e-portfolio:
1. How do your online students learn the process of using e-portfolio?
2. How much success have your students had with the process?
3. If you have had success with e-portfolio, how much support or involvement
did your tech support folks have in it?
4. IF you do not use e-portfolio, what system do you use for storing
artifacts from online students?
5. What has been your experience with access of e-portfolio, etc. with
screen reading software?
More information about the Personnelprep