FW: MAER Board meeting minutes for yesterday 1-15-21 1-15-21

RM
Roberta McCall
Fri, Mar 19, 2021 3:38 PM

Here they are.  Thanks for any feedback. I sure didn't remember sending them
out!smile

Roberta

From: Roberta McCall [mailto:mccallr6246@att.net]
Sent: Saturday, January 16, 2021 1:00 PM
To: aermichigan@lists.aerbvi.org
Cc: fordl1@michigan.gov
Subject: MAER Board meeting minutes for yesterday 1-15-21

Hi Board,

Here are minutes from yesterday's meeting.  Let me know if you see errors,
typos, name misspellings, etc.

Remember to send Micah your top ten sessions that you think would do best
live rather than pre-recorded.

There are some other 'to do' items scattered in the notes.  I do not recall
anyone working up an action plan.  I can't say I miss it as it caused the
meeting to be very disorganized and I had a hard time getting the notes in
order.

Hopefully this is still fresh in your mind.

Roberta

Here they are. Thanks for any feedback. I sure didn't remember sending them out!smile Roberta From: Roberta McCall [mailto:mccallr6246@att.net] Sent: Saturday, January 16, 2021 1:00 PM To: aermichigan@lists.aerbvi.org Cc: fordl1@michigan.gov Subject: MAER Board meeting minutes for yesterday 1-15-21 Hi Board, Here are minutes from yesterday's meeting. Let me know if you see errors, typos, name misspellings, etc. Remember to send Micah your top ten sessions that you think would do best live rather than pre-recorded. There are some other 'to do' items scattered in the notes. I do not recall anyone working up an action plan. I can't say I miss it as it caused the meeting to be very disorganized and I had a hard time getting the notes in order. Hopefully this is still fresh in your mind. Roberta