aermichigan@lists.aerbvi.org

AER Michigan Chapter Listserv

View all threads

Background for possible keynote speaker John U Bacon

RM
Roberta McCall
Sat, Nov 13, 2021 1:26 AM

Hi Board,

Below is some background from my inquiry about John U Bacon as our keynote.

I received the response below from the form I submitted asking for John
Bacon to be our keynote speaker.

Below the email, I have pasted some info I got from his website which gives
ideas about topics.

I have downloaded his newest book from NLS to read.

A few hightlights from the response:

Normal speaking fee is $5000, but they are willing to negotiate.

Fee includes meeting with us about our group so he can taylor his talk to
our organization.

I really do not want to mess up with bad info, so please let me know your
thoughts about responses to Christie's email.

Thanks,

Roberta