Labor Secretary Nominee Withdraws

AC
Anthony Candela
Wed, Feb 15, 2017 8:51 PM

Andrew Puzder has just withdrawn from consideration for Sec. Labor.  His
anti-minimum wage stance was one criticism that most in our field were
concerned about. Some who operate workshops certified to pay sub-minimum
wage may be unhappy Mr. Puzder withdrew; I do not know.

Tony

Anthony R. Candela

Co-Chair, AER Legislative Committee

Rehabilitation Administrator/Consultant

(510) 912-0969

The Real Reasons Your Hair Is Falling Out
Research Tips for Health
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/58a4bf4066e2c3f404b65st01duc

Andrew Puzder has just withdrawn from consideration for Sec. Labor. His anti-minimum wage stance was one criticism that most in our field were concerned about. Some who operate workshops certified to pay sub-minimum wage may be unhappy Mr. Puzder withdrew; I do not know. Tony Anthony R. Candela Co-Chair, AER Legislative Committee Rehabilitation Administrator/Consultant (510) 912-0969 ____________________________________________________________ The Real Reasons Your Hair Is Falling Out Research Tips for Health http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/58a4bf4066e2c3f404b65st01duc
BK
Bernadette Kappen
Wed, Feb 15, 2017 9:22 PM

Thanks for the update.

Bernadette

Andrew Puzder has just withdrawn from consideration for Sec. Labor.  His
anti-minimum wage stance was one criticism that most in our field were
concerned about. Some who operate workshops certified to pay sub-minimum
wage may be unhappy Mr. Puzder withdrew; I do not know.

Tony

Anthony R. Candela

Co-Chair, AER Legislative Committee

Rehabilitation Administrator/Consultant

(510) 912-0969

The Real Reasons Your Hair Is Falling Out
Research Tips for Health
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3142/58a4bf4066e2c3f404b65st01duc
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3142/58a4bf4066e2c3f404b65st01duc
[image: SponsoredBy Content.Ad]

--
Confidentiality Notice: This email, including attachments is for the sole
use of the recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged

Thanks for the update. Bernadette *From:* Legiscom [mailto:legiscom-bounces@lists.aerbvi.org] *On Behalf Of *Anthony Candela *Sent:* Wednesday, February 15, 2017 3:51 PM *To:* legiscom@lists.aerbvi.org *Subject:* [Legiscom] Labor Secretary Nominee Withdraws Andrew Puzder has just withdrawn from consideration for Sec. Labor. His anti-minimum wage stance was one criticism that most in our field were concerned about. Some who operate workshops certified to pay sub-minimum wage may be unhappy Mr. Puzder withdrew; I do not know. Tony Anthony R. Candela Co-Chair, AER Legislative Committee Rehabilitation Administrator/Consultant (510) 912-0969 ____________________________________________________________ *The Real Reasons Your Hair Is Falling Out* Research Tips for Health <http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3142/58a4bf4066e2c3f404b65st01duc> http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3142/58a4bf4066e2c3f404b65st01duc [image: SponsoredBy Content.Ad] -- Confidentiality Notice: This email, including attachments is for the sole use of the recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use or disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and destroy all copies of the original message.