legiscom@lists.aerbvi.org

AER Legislative/Advocacy Workgroup

View all threads

Legislative Committee: Next Meeting; New co-Chair

AC
Anthony Candela
Sat, Jun 3, 2017 2:05 PM

I would like to schedule the next Legislative Committee meeting.  How does
Wednesday evening, June 13 at 6:00 Eastern work for everyone?

Also, due to work-related reasons, Matt has asked to be replaced  as
co-Chair.  Chris Martin has graciously said 'Yes' to my request.  The
addition of Chris to the co-Chair corps balances the ticket as he is in
touch with the education side more than I and I still have my rehab.
Connections.  Chris is also a great administrator in his own right, and
Chair of AER's Administration Division (1).  Please let's thank Matt for his
leadership service.  (He will remain a member of the Committee) and let's
welcome Chris to his new Committee duties which I promised him will be fun!.

Tony

Anthony R. Candela

Co-Chair, AER Legislative Committe

Rehabilitation Administrator/Consultant

(510) 912-0969

Affordable Wireless Plans
Set up is easy. Get online in minutes.
Starting at only $14.95 per month!
www.netzero.net?refcd=nzmem0216

[...]
JB
Janie Blome
Mon, Jun 5, 2017 12:09 PM

I will be at the national finals for the Braille Challenge on the 13th, so won't be available. I am actually on vacation the first part of next week and at the Challenge Wednesday - Friday, so next week is pretty much a mess.

Please feel free to meet without me if that works for everyone else.

Janie

[...]

http://www.netzero.net?refcd=nzmem0216www.netzero.nethttp://www.netzero.net?refcd=nzmem0216

I will be at the national finals for the Braille Challenge on the 13th, so won't be available. I am actually on vacation the first part of next week and at the Challenge Wednesday - Friday, so next week is pretty much a mess. Please feel free to meet without me if that works for everyone else. Janie From: Legiscom [mailto:legiscom-bounces@lists.aerbvi.org] On Behalf Of Anthony Candela Sent: Saturday, June 03, 2017 10:05 AM To: legiscom@lists.aerbvi.org Cc: Ginger Croce <ginger@aerbvi.org>; jcatavero@nyise.org Subject: [Legiscom] Legislative Committee: Next Meeting; New co-Chair I would like to schedule the next Legislative Committee meeting. How does Wednesday evening, June 13 at 6:00 Eastern work for everyone? Also, due to work-related reasons, Matt has asked to be replaced as co-Chair. Chris Martin has graciously said 'Yes' to my request. The addition of Chris to the co-Chair corps balances the ticket as he is in touch with the education side more than I and I still have my rehab. Connections. Chris is also a great administrator in his own right, and Chair of AER's Administration Division (1). Please let's thank Matt for his leadership service. (He will remain a member of the Committee) and let's welcome Chris to his new Committee duties which I promised him will be fun!. Tony Anthony R. Candela Co-Chair, AER Legislative Committe Rehabilitation Administrator/Consultant (510) 912-0969 ____________________________________________________________ Affordable Wireless Plans Set up is easy. Get online in minutes. Starting at only $14.95 per month! <http://www.netzero.net?refcd=nzmem0216>www.netzero.net<http://www.netzero.net?refcd=nzmem0216>
BC
Bauman, Collette (MDE)
Mon, Jun 5, 2017 12:21 PM

HI,
I will be attending an Early On conference in Scottsdale, but could join for an hour.
Thanks,
Collette

Collette Bauman
Supervisor, Michigan Department of Education-Low Incidence Outreach
702 W. Kalamazoo St.
Lansing, MI 48908
888-760-2206

Did you know most Michigan educator certificates expire June 30th of any given year?  Educators can check expiration dates and renew or progress certificates using the Michigan Online Educator Certification System at www.michigan.gov/moecshttp://www.michigan.gov/moecs.  Not your year for renewal?  Use MOECS to manage professional learning for future renewals, view effectiveness ratings and update personal information!
[...]

HI, I will be attending an Early On conference in Scottsdale, but could join for an hour. Thanks, Collette Collette Bauman Supervisor, Michigan Department of Education-Low Incidence Outreach 702 W. Kalamazoo St. Lansing, MI 48908 888-760-2206 Did you know most Michigan educator certificates expire June 30th of any given year? Educators can check expiration dates and renew or progress certificates using the Michigan Online Educator Certification System at www.michigan.gov/moecs<http://www.michigan.gov/moecs>. Not your year for renewal? Use MOECS to manage professional learning for future renewals, view effectiveness ratings and update personal information! [cid:image004.jpg@01D2C025.EAA99170] From: Legiscom [mailto:legiscom-bounces@lists.aerbvi.org] On Behalf Of Janie Blome Sent: Monday, June 05, 2017 8:09 AM To: 'Anthony Candela' <acandela@juno.com>; legiscom@lists.aerbvi.org Cc: Ginger Croce <ginger@aerbvi.org>; jcatavero@nyise.org Subject: Re: [Legiscom] Legislative Committee: Next Meeting; New co-Chair I will be at the national finals for the Braille Challenge on the 13th, so won't be available. I am actually on vacation the first part of next week and at the Challenge Wednesday - Friday, so next week is pretty much a mess. Please feel free to meet without me if that works for everyone else. Janie From: Legiscom [mailto:legiscom-bounces@lists.aerbvi.org] On Behalf Of Anthony Candela Sent: Saturday, June 03, 2017 10:05 AM To: legiscom@lists.aerbvi.org<mailto:legiscom@lists.aerbvi.org> Cc: Ginger Croce <ginger@aerbvi.org<mailto:ginger@aerbvi.org>>; jcatavero@nyise.org<mailto:jcatavero@nyise.org> Subject: [Legiscom] Legislative Committee: Next Meeting; New co-Chair I would like to schedule the next Legislative Committee meeting. How does Wednesday evening, June 13 at 6:00 Eastern work for everyone? Also, due to work-related reasons, Matt has asked to be replaced as co-Chair. Chris Martin has graciously said 'Yes' to my request. The addition of Chris to the co-Chair corps balances the ticket as he is in touch with the education side more than I and I still have my rehab. Connections. Chris is also a great administrator in his own right, and Chair of AER's Administration Division (1). Please let's thank Matt for his leadership service. (He will remain a member of the Committee) and let's welcome Chris to his new Committee duties which I promised him will be fun!. Tony Anthony R. Candela Co-Chair, AER Legislative Committe Rehabilitation Administrator/Consultant (510) 912-0969 ____________________________________________________________ Affordable Wireless Plans Set up is easy. Get online in minutes. Starting at only $14.95 per month! <http://www.netzero.net?refcd=nzmem0216>www.netzero.net<http://www.netzero.net?refcd=nzmem0216>
JM
John Mascia
Mon, Jun 5, 2017 1:03 PM

The 13th is fine for me…

John

[...]

The 13th is fine for me… John *From:* Legiscom [mailto:legiscom-bounces@lists.aerbvi.org] *On Behalf Of *Bauman, Collette (MDE) *Sent:* Monday, June 05, 2017 7:22 AM *To:* Janie Blome <jblome@aph.org>; 'Anthony Candela' <acandela@juno.com>; legiscom@lists.aerbvi.org *Cc:* Ginger Croce <ginger@aerbvi.org>; jcatavero@nyise.org *Subject:* Re: [Legiscom] Legislative Committee: Next Meeting; New co-Chair HI, I will be attending an Early On conference in Scottsdale, but could join for an hour. Thanks, Collette Collette Bauman Supervisor, Michigan Department of Education-Low Incidence Outreach 702 W. Kalamazoo St. Lansing, MI 48908 888-760-2206 Did you know most Michigan educator certificates expire June 30th of any given year? Educators can check expiration dates and renew or progress certificates using the Michigan Online Educator Certification System at www.michigan.gov/moecs. Not your year for renewal? Use MOECS to manage professional learning for future renewals, view effectiveness ratings and update personal information! [image: cid:image004.jpg@01D2C025.EAA99170] *From:* Legiscom [mailto:legiscom-bounces@lists.aerbvi.org <legiscom-bounces@lists.aerbvi.org>] *On Behalf Of *Janie Blome *Sent:* Monday, June 05, 2017 8:09 AM *To:* 'Anthony Candela' <acandela@juno.com>; legiscom@lists.aerbvi.org *Cc:* Ginger Croce <ginger@aerbvi.org>; jcatavero@nyise.org *Subject:* Re: [Legiscom] Legislative Committee: Next Meeting; New co-Chair I will be at the national finals for the Braille Challenge on the 13th, so won’t be available. I am actually on vacation the first part of next week and at the Challenge Wednesday – Friday, so next week is pretty much a mess. Please feel free to meet without me if that works for everyone else. Janie *From:* Legiscom [mailto:legiscom-bounces@lists.aerbvi.org <legiscom-bounces@lists.aerbvi.org>] *On Behalf Of *Anthony Candela *Sent:* Saturday, June 03, 2017 10:05 AM *To:* legiscom@lists.aerbvi.org *Cc:* Ginger Croce <ginger@aerbvi.org>; jcatavero@nyise.org *Subject:* [Legiscom] Legislative Committee: Next Meeting; New co-Chair I would like to schedule the next Legislative Committee meeting. How does Wednesday evening, June 13 at 6:00 Eastern work for everyone? Also, due to work-related reasons, Matt has asked to be replaced as co-Chair. Chris Martin has graciously said ‘Yes’ to my request. The addition of Chris to the co-Chair corps balances the ticket as he is in touch with the education side more than I and I still have my rehab. Connections. Chris is also a great administrator in his own right, and Chair of AER’s Administration Division (1). Please let’s thank Matt for his leadership service. (He will remain a member of the Committee) and let’s welcome Chris to his new Committee duties which I promised him will be fun!. Tony Anthony R. Candela Co-Chair, AER Legislative Committe Rehabilitation Administrator/Consultant (510) 912-0969 ____________________________________________________________ *Affordable Wireless Plans* Set up is easy. Get online in minutes. Starting at only $14.95 per month! <http://www.netzero.net?refcd=nzmem0216>www.netzero.net <http://www.netzero.net?refcd=nzmem0216>
CM
Chris Martin
Mon, Jun 5, 2017 2:20 PM

I am sorry.  I am at a legislative summit in Florida.  Unfortunately, when I am at the summits we work 12 hour days.

Thank you so much.

Chris Martin
Senior Vice President for Allied Instructional Services
TBVI

PO Box 2214
100 England Street
Ashland, Virginia 23005
804-368-8475 (Office)
804-551-2595 (Cell)
www.alliedinstructional.comhttp://www.alliedinstructional.com/

"The mediocre teacher tells.  The good teacher explains.  The superior teacher demonstrates.  The great teacher inspires."  William Arthur Ward, American Writer (1921-1994)

This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential information covered under the Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act (FERPA). If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this message, including any attachments, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please destroy all copies of the original message, including attachments, and notify me immediately by reply email message. Thank you.

[...]

I am sorry. I am at a legislative summit in Florida. Unfortunately, when I am at the summits we work 12 hour days. Thank you so much. C Chris Martin Senior Vice President for Allied Instructional Services TBVI PO Box 2214 100 England Street Ashland, Virginia 23005 804-368-8475 (Office) 804-551-2595 (Cell) www.alliedinstructional.com<http://www.alliedinstructional.com/> "The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires." William Arthur Ward, American Writer (1921-1994) This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential information covered under the Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act (FERPA). If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this message, including any attachments, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please destroy all copies of the original message, including attachments, and notify me immediately by reply email message. Thank you. From: Legiscom [mailto:legiscom-bounces@lists.aerbvi.org] On Behalf Of Anthony Candela Sent: Saturday, June 03, 2017 10:05 AM To: legiscom@lists.aerbvi.org Cc: Ginger Croce <ginger@aerbvi.org>; jcatavero@nyise.org Subject: [Legiscom] Legislative Committee: Next Meeting; New co-Chair I would like to schedule the next Legislative Committee meeting. How does Wednesday evening, June 13 at 6:00 Eastern work for everyone? Also, due to work-related reasons, Matt has asked to be replaced as co-Chair. Chris Martin has graciously said 'Yes' to my request. The addition of Chris to the co-Chair corps balances the ticket as he is in touch with the education side more than I and I still have my rehab. Connections. Chris is also a great administrator in his own right, and Chair of AER's Administration Division (1). Please let's thank Matt for his leadership service. (He will remain a member of the Committee) and let's welcome Chris to his new Committee duties which I promised him will be fun!. Tony Anthony R. Candela Co-Chair, AER Legislative Committe Rehabilitation Administrator/Consultant (510) 912-0969 ____________________________________________________________ Affordable Wireless Plans Set up is easy. Get online in minutes. Starting at only $14.95 per month! <http://www.netzero.net?refcd=nzmem0216>www.netzero.net<http://www.netzero.net?refcd=nzmem0216>