legiscom@lists.aerbvi.org

AER Legislative/Advocacy Workgroup

View all threads

Scheduling Next Committee Meeting (take 3)

AC
Anthony Candela
Wed, Jun 7, 2017 4:40 PM

This time it is my fault, although I've only heard from a few of you
regarding the 21st, but I need to ask your indulgence and to please consider
Wednesday, the 28th at 6:00 pm Eastern.  Bernadette and Joe Catavero have a
graduation to attend at their school for the blind where I also happen to
volunteer.  Also, Lou has been under the weather, so perhaps this will give
him time to feel better and join us.

Thanks and RSVP.

Tony

Anthony R. Candela

Co-Chair, AER Legislative Committee

Rehabilitation Administrator/Consultant

(510) 912-0969

Police Urge Americans to Carry This With Them at All Times
The Observer
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/59382c8d12d072c8c799fst04duc

This time it is my fault, although I've only heard from a few of you regarding the 21st, but I need to ask your indulgence and to please consider Wednesday, the 28th at 6:00 pm Eastern. Bernadette and Joe Catavero have a graduation to attend at their school for the blind where I also happen to volunteer. Also, Lou has been under the weather, so perhaps this will give him time to feel better and join us. Thanks and RSVP. Tony Anthony R. Candela Co-Chair, AER Legislative Committee Rehabilitation Administrator/Consultant (510) 912-0969 ____________________________________________________________ Police Urge Americans to Carry This With Them at All Times The Observer http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/59382c8d12d072c8c799fst04duc
BC
Bauman, Collette (MDE)
Wed, Jun 7, 2017 4:44 PM

Hi,
The 28th works for me.
Thanks,
Collette

Collette Bauman
Supervisor, Michigan Department of Education-Low Incidence Outreach
702 W. Kalamazoo St.
Lansing, MI 48908
888-760-2206

Did you know most Michigan educator certificates expire June 30th of any given year?  Educators can check expiration dates and renew or progress certificates using the Michigan Online Educator Certification System at www.michigan.gov/moecshttp://www.michigan.gov/moecs.  Not your year for renewal?  Use MOECS to manage professional learning for future renewals, view effectiveness ratings and update personal information!
This time it is my fault, although I've only heard from a few of you regarding the 21st, but I need to ask your indulgence and to please consider Wednesday, the 28th at 6:00 pm Eastern.  Bernadette and Joe Catavero have a graduation to attend at their school for the blind where I also happen to volunteer.  Also, Lou has been under the weather, so perhaps this will give him time to feel better and join us.

Thanks and RSVP.

Tony

Anthony R. Candela
Co-Chair, AER Legislative Committee
Rehabilitation Administrator/Consultant
(510) 912-0969

Police Urge Americans to Carry This With Them at All Times
The Observer
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3142/59382c8d12d072c8c799fst04duchttp://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3142/59382c8d12d072c8c799fst04duc
[Image removed by sender. SponsoredBy Content.Ad]

Hi, The 28th works for me. Thanks, Collette Collette Bauman Supervisor, Michigan Department of Education-Low Incidence Outreach 702 W. Kalamazoo St. Lansing, MI 48908 888-760-2206 Did you know most Michigan educator certificates expire June 30th of any given year? Educators can check expiration dates and renew or progress certificates using the Michigan Online Educator Certification System at www.michigan.gov/moecs<http://www.michigan.gov/moecs>. Not your year for renewal? Use MOECS to manage professional learning for future renewals, view effectiveness ratings and update personal information! [cid:image004.jpg@01D2C025.EAA99170] From: Legiscom [mailto:legiscom-bounces@lists.aerbvi.org] On Behalf Of Anthony Candela Sent: Wednesday, June 07, 2017 12:41 PM To: legiscom@lists.aerbvi.org Subject: [Legiscom] Scheduling Next Committee Meeting (take 3) This time it is my fault, although I've only heard from a few of you regarding the 21st, but I need to ask your indulgence and to please consider Wednesday, the 28th at 6:00 pm Eastern. Bernadette and Joe Catavero have a graduation to attend at their school for the blind where I also happen to volunteer. Also, Lou has been under the weather, so perhaps this will give him time to feel better and join us. Thanks and RSVP. Tony Anthony R. Candela Co-Chair, AER Legislative Committee Rehabilitation Administrator/Consultant (510) 912-0969 ____________________________________________________________ Police Urge Americans to Carry This With Them at All Times The Observer <http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3142/59382c8d12d072c8c799fst04duc>http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3142/59382c8d12d072c8c799fst04duc [Image removed by sender. SponsoredBy Content.Ad]
AC
Anisio Correia
Wed, Jun 7, 2017 4:47 PM

Hello all,

Most likely I will not be able to make the meeting on June 28, as I will be in transit from Georgia to New York. In case you haven't already heard, I have accepted a position with VISIONS in New York as their Senior Director for Visions Center on Blindness (VCB), located in Rockland county. I start this position beginning of July; so, I will literally be moving that week of June 26th.

I hope to continue my participation in the Legislative Committee of AER.

Anisio

This time it is my fault, although I've only heard from a few of you regarding the 21st, but I need to ask your indulgence and to please consider Wednesday, the 28th at 6:00 pm Eastern.  Bernadette and Joe Catavero have a graduation to attend at their school for the blind where I also happen to volunteer.  Also, Lou has been under the weather, so perhaps this will give him time to feel better and join us.

Thanks and RSVP.

Tony

Anthony R. Candela
Co-Chair, AER Legislative Committee
Rehabilitation Administrator/Consultant
(510) 912-0969

Police Urge Americans to Carry This With Them at All Times
The Observer
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3142/59382c8d12d072c8c799fst04duchttp://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3142/59382c8d12d072c8c799fst04duc
[SponsoredBy Content.Ad]

Hello all, Most likely I will not be able to make the meeting on June 28, as I will be in transit from Georgia to New York. In case you haven't already heard, I have accepted a position with VISIONS in New York as their Senior Director for Visions Center on Blindness (VCB), located in Rockland county. I start this position beginning of July; so, I will literally be moving that week of June 26th. I hope to continue my participation in the Legislative Committee of AER. Anisio From: Legiscom [mailto:legiscom-bounces@lists.aerbvi.org] On Behalf Of Anthony Candela Sent: Wednesday, June 7, 2017 12:41 PM To: legiscom@lists.aerbvi.org Subject: [Legiscom] Scheduling Next Committee Meeting (take 3) This time it is my fault, although I've only heard from a few of you regarding the 21st, but I need to ask your indulgence and to please consider Wednesday, the 28th at 6:00 pm Eastern. Bernadette and Joe Catavero have a graduation to attend at their school for the blind where I also happen to volunteer. Also, Lou has been under the weather, so perhaps this will give him time to feel better and join us. Thanks and RSVP. Tony Anthony R. Candela Co-Chair, AER Legislative Committee Rehabilitation Administrator/Consultant (510) 912-0969 ____________________________________________________________ Police Urge Americans to Carry This With Them at All Times The Observer <http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3142/59382c8d12d072c8c799fst04duc>http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3142/59382c8d12d072c8c799fst04duc [SponsoredBy Content.Ad]
JB
Janie Blome
Wed, Jun 7, 2017 4:56 PM

No harm, no foul, Tony - it happens to all of us. I can do the 28th.

Janie

[...]

No harm, no foul, Tony - it happens to all of us. I can do the 28th. Janie From: Legiscom [mailto:legiscom-bounces@lists.aerbvi.org] On Behalf Of Anthony Candela Sent: Wednesday, June 07, 2017 12:41 PM To: legiscom@lists.aerbvi.org Subject: [Legiscom] Scheduling Next Committee Meeting (take 3) This time it is my fault, although I've only heard from a few of you regarding the 21st, but I need to ask your indulgence and to please consider Wednesday, the 28th at 6:00 pm Eastern. Bernadette and Joe Catavero have a graduation to attend at their school for the blind where I also happen to volunteer. Also, Lou has been under the weather, so perhaps this will give him time to feel better and join us. Thanks and RSVP. Tony Anthony R. Candela Co-Chair, AER Legislative Committee Rehabilitation Administrator/Consultant (510) 912-0969 ____________________________________________________________ Police Urge Americans to Carry This With Them at All Times The Observer <http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3142/59382c8d12d072c8c799fst04duc>http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3142/59382c8d12d072c8c799fst04duc [SponsoredBy Content.Ad]
JM
John Mascia
Wed, Jun 7, 2017 4:58 PM

I will be at the NIB conference but I think I can make the call.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 7, 2017, at 11:47 AM, Anisio Correia acorreia@cviga.org wrote:

[...]

Legiscom mailing list
Legiscom@lists.aerbvi.org

I will be at the NIB conference but I think I can make the call. Sent from my iPhone > On Jun 7, 2017, at 11:47 AM, Anisio Correia <acorreia@cviga.org> wrote: > > Hello all, > > Most likely I will not be able to make the meeting on June 28, as I will be in transit from Georgia to New York. In case you haven’t already heard, I have accepted a position with VISIONS in New York as their Senior Director for Visions Center on Blindness (VCB), located in Rockland county. I start this position beginning of July; so, I will literally be moving that week of June 26th. > > I hope to continue my participation in the Legislative Committee of AER. > > Anisio > > From: Legiscom [mailto:legiscom-bounces@lists.aerbvi.org] On Behalf Of Anthony Candela > Sent: Wednesday, June 7, 2017 12:41 PM > To: legiscom@lists.aerbvi.org > Subject: [Legiscom] Scheduling Next Committee Meeting (take 3) > > This time it is my fault, although I’ve only heard from a few of you regarding the 21st, but I need to ask your indulgence and to please consider Wednesday, the 28th at 6:00 pm Eastern. Bernadette and Joe Catavero have a graduation to attend at their school for the blind where I also happen to volunteer. Also, Lou has been under the weather, so perhaps this will give him time to feel better and join us. > > Thanks and RSVP. > > Tony > > Anthony R. Candela > Co-Chair, AER Legislative Committee > Rehabilitation Administrator/Consultant > (510) 912-0969 > > > > ____________________________________________________________ > Police Urge Americans to Carry This With Them at All Times > The Observer > http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3142/59382c8d12d072c8c799fst04duc > > _______________________________________________ > Legiscom mailing list > Legiscom@lists.aerbvi.org > http://lists.aerbvi.org/mailman/listinfo/legiscom_lists.aerbvi.org