FW: Question about pre-recorded presentations

RM
Roberta McCall
Thu, Mar 25, 2021 3:10 PM

Hi all,

A few weeks ago, it was brought to my attention that ACVREP might have
issues with the use of prerecorded videos for awarding ACVREP CE credits.

See the note below from Kathleen Zieder, President of ACVREP.  I think we
are all set as Leanne entered the total possible number of ACVREP CE hours
in our event registration.

Good job, Leanne!

Roberta

Cc: Kasandra Maloney

From: Kathleen Zeider [mailto:kzeider@acvrep.org]
Sent: Wednesday, March 24, 2021 5:02 PM
To: Roberta McCall
Subject: RE: Question about pre-recorded presentations

Sorry, I did not respond last week.  It was someone else with the same
situation to whom I responded.  Just pay for the two day conference and as
long as you only make recorded sessions available for three weeks you don't
have to upgrade.  We are working with Cat 2 providers on this during COVID
because we are all in the situation together.  If you are going to then
allow more points per attendee, then contact Sylvia at css@acvrep.org and
ask her to change the number of possible points.  I am actually out of the
office in the middle of a personal move to a new home. But should be able to
check email again this evening if you have any further questions.

Best,

Kathie

Kathleen Zeider

President/CEO

ACVREP

Celebrating Our 20th Year in 2020

4380 N. Campbell Ave., Suite 200

Tucson Arizona, 85718

520 887 6816 Ext. 106

http://www.acvrep.org/ www.acvrep.org

Advancing professional competency so all individuals with

visual impairment receive services from highly qualified professionals