New Committee Member

AC
Anthony Candela
Wed, Feb 22, 2017 8:27 PM

All,

I have interviewed Chris Martin, referred to me by Lou and Angela, and like
him very much.  He is currently Chair of Division 1 (Admin & Leadership) and
has a lot of experience working on legislative issues in education of blind
children.  He is currently Senior Vice President for Allied Instructional
Services in Ashland, Virginia. Chris is a member of the CEC's blind and
deafblind division and in fact has already managed to be at a meeting with
Betsy DeVos.    He appears to be knowledgeable about a number of issues.  If
there is no objection, I'd like to invite him to join us at our next
meeting.  He would fill the slot vacated when Stuart Wittenstein retired.
Please let me know your thoughts.

Thanks.

Tony

Anthony R. Candela

Co-Chair, AER Legislative Committee

Rehabilitation Administrator/Consultant

(510) 912-0969

College Student Discovers The Fastest Way To Lose Weight!
Capitalizing Calories
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/58adf43dc8de8743d2fc1st03duc

[...]
JM
John Mascia
Wed, Feb 22, 2017 8:39 PM

Great

John Mascia, Au.D.
President

[...]

http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3142/58adf43dc8de8743d2fc1st03duchttp://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3142/58adf43dc8de8743d2fc1st03duc
[SponsoredBy Content.Ad]

Great John Mascia, Au.D. President From: Legiscom [mailto:legiscom-bounces@lists.aerbvi.org] On Behalf Of Anthony Candela Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2017 2:28 PM To: legiscom@lists.aerbvi.org Subject: [Legiscom] New Committee Member All, I have interviewed Chris Martin, referred to me by Lou and Angela, and like him very much. He is currently Chair of Division 1 (Admin & Leadership) and has a lot of experience working on legislative issues in education of blind children. He is currently Senior Vice President for Allied Instructional Services in Ashland, Virginia. Chris is a member of the CEC's blind and deafblind division and in fact has already managed to be at a meeting with Betsy DeVos. He appears to be knowledgeable about a number of issues. If there is no objection, I'd like to invite him to join us at our next meeting. He would fill the slot vacated when Stuart Wittenstein retired. Please let me know your thoughts. Thanks. Tony Anthony R. Candela Co-Chair, AER Legislative Committee Rehabilitation Administrator/Consultant (510) 912-0969 ____________________________________________________________ College Student Discovers The Fastest Way To Lose Weight! Capitalizing Calories <http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3142/58adf43dc8de8743d2fc1st03duc>http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3142/58adf43dc8de8743d2fc1st03duc [SponsoredBy Content.Ad]
AC
Anisio Correia
Wed, Feb 22, 2017 8:43 PM

He sounds like a great addition to the Committe, Tony. I wholeheartedly  support your recommendation.

Anisio

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 22, 2017, at 3:29 PM, Anthony Candela <acandela@juno.commailto:acandela@juno.com> wrote:

[...]

Legiscom mailing list
Legiscom@lists.aerbvi.orgmailto:Legiscom@lists.aerbvi.org

He sounds like a great addition to the Committe, Tony. I wholeheartedly support your recommendation. Anisio Sent from my iPhone On Feb 22, 2017, at 3:29 PM, Anthony Candela <acandela@juno.com<mailto:acandela@juno.com>> wrote: All, I have interviewed Chris Martin, referred to me by Lou and Angela, and like him very much. He is currently Chair of Division 1 (Admin & Leadership) and has a lot of experience working on legislative issues in education of blind children. He is currently Senior Vice President for Allied Instructional Services in Ashland, Virginia. Chris is a member of the CEC’s blind and deafblind division and in fact has already managed to be at a meeting with Betsy DeVos. He appears to be knowledgeable about a number of issues. If there is no objection, I’d like to invite him to join us at our next meeting. He would fill the slot vacated when Stuart Wittenstein retired. Please let me know your thoughts. Thanks. Tony Anthony R. Candela Co-Chair, AER Legislative Committee Rehabilitation Administrator/Consultant (510) 912-0969 ____________________________________________________________ College Student Discovers The Fastest Way To Lose Weight! Capitalizing Calories <http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3142/58adf43dc8de8743d2fc1st03duc>http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3142/58adf43dc8de8743d2fc1st03duc [SponsoredBy Content.Ad] _______________________________________________ Legiscom mailing list Legiscom@lists.aerbvi.org<mailto:Legiscom@lists.aerbvi.org> http://lists.aerbvi.org/mailman/listinfo/legiscom_lists.aerbvi.org
MR
Mark Richert
Wed, Feb 22, 2017 8:48 PM

by all means

On Feb 22, 2017, at 3:27 PM, Anthony Candela acandela@juno.com wrote:

[...]

by all means > On Feb 22, 2017, at 3:27 PM, Anthony Candela <acandela@juno.com> wrote: > > All, > > I have interviewed Chris Martin, referred to me by Lou and Angela, and like him very much. He is currently Chair of Division 1 (Admin & Leadership) and has a lot of experience working on legislative issues in education of blind children. He is currently Senior Vice President for Allied Instructional Services in Ashland, Virginia. Chris is a member of the CEC’s blind and deafblind division and in fact has already managed to be at a meeting with Betsy DeVos. He appears to be knowledgeable about a number of issues. If there is no objection, I’d like to invite him to join us at our next meeting. He would fill the slot vacated when Stuart Wittenstein retired. Please let me know your thoughts. > > Thanks. > > Tony > > Anthony R. Candela > Co-Chair, AER Legislative Committee > Rehabilitation Administrator/Consultant > (510) 912-0969 > > > > ____________________________________________________________ > College Student Discovers The Fastest Way To Lose Weight! > Capitalizing Calories > http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3142/58adf43dc8de8743d2fc1st03duc > > _______________________________________________ > Legiscom mailing list > Legiscom@lists.aerbvi.org > http://lists.aerbvi.org/mailman/listinfo/legiscom_lists.aerbvi.org
BC
Bauman, Collette (MDE)
Wed, Feb 22, 2017 8:52 PM

Yes, thanks for sharing.

Collette Bauman
Supervisor, Michigan Department of Education-Low Incidence Outreach
702 W. Kalamazoo St.
Lansing, MI 48908
888-760-2206

Celebrate Digital Learning Day on February 23 by making Every Day a Digital Learning Dayhttp://outreach.mivu.org/dlday/!
#MIDLDay #DLDay

[DLD-SavetheDate2]

[...]

[Image removed by sender. SponsoredBy Content.Ad]

Yes, thanks for sharing. Collette Bauman Supervisor, Michigan Department of Education-Low Incidence Outreach 702 W. Kalamazoo St. Lansing, MI 48908 888-760-2206 Celebrate Digital Learning Day on February 23 by making Every Day a Digital Learning Day<http://outreach.mivu.org/dlday/>! #MIDLDay #DLDay [DLD-SavetheDate2] From: Legiscom [mailto:legiscom-bounces@lists.aerbvi.org] On Behalf Of Anthony Candela Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2017 3:28 PM To: legiscom@lists.aerbvi.org Subject: [Legiscom] New Committee Member All, I have interviewed Chris Martin, referred to me by Lou and Angela, and like him very much. He is currently Chair of Division 1 (Admin & Leadership) and has a lot of experience working on legislative issues in education of blind children. He is currently Senior Vice President for Allied Instructional Services in Ashland, Virginia. Chris is a member of the CEC's blind and deafblind division and in fact has already managed to be at a meeting with Betsy DeVos. He appears to be knowledgeable about a number of issues. If there is no objection, I'd like to invite him to join us at our next meeting. He would fill the slot vacated when Stuart Wittenstein retired. Please let me know your thoughts. Thanks. Tony Anthony R. Candela Co-Chair, AER Legislative Committee Rehabilitation Administrator/Consultant (510) 912-0969 ____________________________________________________________ College Student Discovers The Fastest Way To Lose Weight! Capitalizing Calories <http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3142/58adf43dc8de8743d2fc1st03duc>http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3142/58adf43dc8de8743d2fc1st03duc [Image removed by sender. SponsoredBy Content.Ad]
MH
Matt Hogel
Wed, Feb 22, 2017 8:53 PM

Agreed and thank you Tony!

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 22, 2017, at 4:48 PM, Mark Richert 4justice@concentric.net wrote:

[...]

Agreed and thank you Tony! Sent from my iPhone > On Feb 22, 2017, at 4:48 PM, Mark Richert <4justice@concentric.net> wrote: > > by all means > > > >> On Feb 22, 2017, at 3:27 PM, Anthony Candela <acandela@juno.com> wrote: >> >> All, >> >> I have interviewed Chris Martin, referred to me by Lou and Angela, and like him very much. He is currently Chair of Division 1 (Admin & Leadership) and has a lot of experience working on legislative issues in education of blind children. He is currently Senior Vice President for Allied Instructional Services in Ashland, Virginia. Chris is a member of the CEC’s blind and deafblind division and in fact has already managed to be at a meeting with Betsy DeVos. He appears to be knowledgeable about a number of issues. If there is no objection, I’d like to invite him to join us at our next meeting. He would fill the slot vacated when Stuart Wittenstein retired. Please let me know your thoughts. >> >> Thanks. >> >> Tony >> >> Anthony R. Candela >> Co-Chair, AER Legislative Committee >> Rehabilitation Administrator/Consultant >> (510) 912-0969 >> >> >> >> ____________________________________________________________ >> College Student Discovers The Fastest Way To Lose Weight! >> Capitalizing Calories >> http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3142/58adf43dc8de8743d2fc1st03duc >> >> _______________________________________________ >> Legiscom mailing list >> Legiscom@lists.aerbvi.org >> http://lists.aerbvi.org/mailman/listinfo/legiscom_lists.aerbvi.org > _______________________________________________ > Legiscom mailing list > Legiscom@lists.aerbvi.org > http://lists.aerbvi.org/mailman/listinfo/legiscom_lists.aerbvi.org
BK
Bernadette Kappen
Wed, Feb 22, 2017 10:31 PM

Sounds like a great fit.

Bernadette

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 22, 2017, at 3:29 PM, Anthony Candela acandela@juno.com wrote:

[...]

[image: SponsoredBy Content.Ad]

Legiscom mailing list
Legiscom@lists.aerbvi.org

--
Confidentiality Notice: This email, including attachments is for the sole
use of the recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged

Sounds like a great fit. Bernadette Sent from my iPhone On Feb 22, 2017, at 3:29 PM, Anthony Candela <acandela@juno.com> wrote: All, I have interviewed Chris Martin, referred to me by Lou and Angela, and like him very much. He is currently Chair of Division 1 (Admin & Leadership) and has a lot of experience working on legislative issues in education of blind children. He is currently Senior Vice President for Allied Instructional Services in Ashland, Virginia. Chris is a member of the CEC’s blind and deafblind division and in fact has already managed to be at a meeting with Betsy DeVos. He appears to be knowledgeable about a number of issues. If there is no objection, I’d like to invite him to join us at our next meeting. He would fill the slot vacated when Stuart Wittenstein retired. Please let me know your thoughts. Thanks. Tony Anthony R. Candela Co-Chair, AER Legislative Committee Rehabilitation Administrator/Consultant (510) 912-0969 ____________________________________________________________ *College Student Discovers The Fastest Way To Lose Weight!* Capitalizing Calories <http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3142/58adf43dc8de8743d2fc1st03duc> http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3142/58adf43dc8de8743d2fc1st03duc [image: SponsoredBy Content.Ad] _______________________________________________ Legiscom mailing list Legiscom@lists.aerbvi.org http://lists.aerbvi.org/mailman/listinfo/legiscom_lists.aerbvi.org -- Confidentiality Notice: This email, including attachments is for the sole use of the recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use or disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and destroy all copies of the original message.