admindiv@lists.aerbvi.org

AER Adminstration Division Listserv (Div 1)

View all threads

Re: [Admindiv] October was awareness month-what did your organization/school do to recognize it?

KB
Kim Benisatto
Mon, Nov 1, 2010 1:41 PM

We had a White Cane Day Walk with about 100 students and staff.  It was great - check out the video on the Educator Bookmarks page of our website www.nyise.org/start.htm

Kim Benisatto

Operations Manager

The New York Institute for Special Education

999 Pelham Pkwy

Bronx, NY 10469

(718) 519-7000 x315

www.nyise.org