FW: Study on the experiences of faculty and scientists with disabilities

RL
Rosenblum, L Penny - (rosenblu)
Tue, Mar 29, 2022 4:03 PM

AER Personnel Prep Colleagues,

Colleagues if you meet criteria for participation or know a colleague who does, please share the attached flyer and information below.

Penny

From: Bonnie Swenor bswenor@jhmi.edu
Sent: Tuesday, March 29, 2022 7:33 AM
To: disabilityhealth disabilityhealth@jhu.edu
Subject: [EXT]Study on the experiences of faculty and scientists with disabilities

External Email
The Johns Hopkins Disability Health Research Centerhttps://disabilityhealth.jhu.edu/ is recruiting participants for a qualitative study on the experience of faculty and scientists with disabilities working in the United States.

We are recruiting faculty members and scientists from any field working in the U.S. who identify as having a disability or a chronic condition and have applied for research grants in the past five years. We define disability broadly for this study.
The goal is to understand the experiences of people with disabilities in research careers. The findings of this study will inform strategies to improve disability inclusion in research settings.

If you are interested in sharing your experiences with our team, please complete this surveyhttps://jhmi.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3Pry2c8JrhbjZAO for further eligibility screening and to provide contact information. This study is under IRB00310675 and is led by Principal Investigator Dr. Bonnielin Swenor.

We invite you to share information about this study with your networks. If you have any questions, please email bswenor@jhmi.edumailto:bswenor@jhmi.edu

Bonnielin Swenor, PhD, MPH

Director | Johns Hopkins Disability Health Research Centerhttps://disabilityhealth.jhu.edu/

AER Personnel Prep Colleagues, Colleagues if you meet criteria for participation or know a colleague who does, please share the attached flyer and information below. Penny From: Bonnie Swenor <bswenor@jhmi.edu> Sent: Tuesday, March 29, 2022 7:33 AM To: disabilityhealth <disabilityhealth@jhu.edu> Subject: [EXT]Study on the experiences of faculty and scientists with disabilities External Email The Johns Hopkins Disability Health Research Center<https://disabilityhealth.jhu.edu/> is recruiting participants for a qualitative study on the experience of faculty and scientists with disabilities working in the United States. We are recruiting faculty members and scientists from any field working in the U.S. who identify as having a disability or a chronic condition and have applied for research grants in the past five years. We define disability broadly for this study. The goal is to understand the experiences of people with disabilities in research careers. The findings of this study will inform strategies to improve disability inclusion in research settings. If you are interested in sharing your experiences with our team, please complete this survey<https://jhmi.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3Pry2c8JrhbjZAO> for further eligibility screening and to provide contact information. This study is under IRB00310675 and is led by Principal Investigator Dr. Bonnielin Swenor. We invite you to share information about this study with your networks. If you have any questions, please email bswenor@jhmi.edu<mailto:bswenor@jhmi.edu> Bonnielin Swenor, PhD, MPH Director | Johns Hopkins Disability Health Research Center<https://disabilityhealth.jhu.edu/>