FW: Performance and Tactile Art Workshop - Thu April 8, 2021 at 5pm MT

PR
Penny Rosenblum
Thu, Apr 1, 2021 12:38 PM

Colleagues, these free art workshops really are a great opportunity for
your students. Please share the below information with them and their
families.

Penny

From: Rishika Kartik rishikakartik@gmail.com
Sent: Thursday, April 1, 2021 5:36 AM
Subject: Performance and Tactile Art Workshop - Thu April 8, 2021 at 5pm
MT

Dear All:

I'm excited to share the details and registration for the Performance and
Tactile Art Workshop that we have planned in partnership with Museum of
Contemporary Art, Denver
and guest artist *Elizabeth Sheeler *(link below)
for middle or high school students who are blind or have low vision on
*Thursday, April 8 at 5pm (5pm to 6:30pm MT) *
The workshop is FREE for all registered participants. I can't thank
Museum of Contemporary Arts Denver enough for making this possible.

Register Here:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/mca-denver-teens-performance-and-tactile-art-with-elizabeth-sheeler-tickets-148074156789
MCA + TCS Performance and Tactile Art Workshop - April 8 at 5pm MT
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/mca-denver-teens-performance-and-tactile-art-with-elizabeth-sheeler-tickets-148074156789

Please let me know if you have any questions or if you have any trouble
registering for the workshop.

Best Regards,
Rishika

--

Rishika Kartik

she/her/hers

Creative Activist:

Rishika Studio https://www.rishikastudio.com/ | Blog
https://www.rishikastudio.com/blog

Colleagues, these free art workshops really are a great opportunity for your students. Please share the below information with them and their families. Penny *From:* Rishika Kartik <rishikakartik@gmail.com> *Sent:* Thursday, April 1, 2021 5:36 AM *Subject:* Performance and Tactile Art Workshop - Thu April 8, 2021 at 5pm MT Dear All: I'm excited to share the details and registration for the Performance and Tactile Art Workshop that we have planned in partnership with *Museum of Contemporary Art, Denver* and guest artist *Elizabeth Sheeler *(link below) for middle or high school students who are blind or have low vision on *Thursday, April 8 at 5pm (5pm to 6:30pm MT) * The workshop is *FREE* for all registered participants. I can't thank Museum of Contemporary Arts Denver enough for making this possible. Register Here: <https://www.eventbrite.com/e/mca-denver-teens-performance-and-tactile-art-with-elizabeth-sheeler-tickets-148074156789> MCA + TCS Performance and Tactile Art Workshop - April 8 at 5pm MT <https://www.eventbrite.com/e/mca-denver-teens-performance-and-tactile-art-with-elizabeth-sheeler-tickets-148074156789> Please let me know if you have any questions or if you have any trouble registering for the workshop. Best Regards, Rishika -- Rishika Kartik *she/her/hers* Creative Activist: Rishika Studio <https://www.rishikastudio.com/> | Blog <https://www.rishikastudio.com/blog>