FW: Spring 2023 - Project INSPIRE Courses - Registration now open!

RL
Rosenblum, L Penny - (rosenblu)
Tue, Jan 17, 2023 3:19 PM

Colleagues,

We hope all is well in your world. Please help us spread the word about Spring 2023 course offerings from Project INSPIRE by sharing this email and attached flyer in your network.

Penny & Tina

L. Penny Rosenblum, Ph.D.
Owner, Vision for Independence, LLC
Consultant for Project INSPIREhttps://www.pathstoliteracy.org/resources/project-inspire-free-self-paced-courses-increase-stem-potential-individuals-who-read
Research Professor Emerita, University of Arizona
Email: rosenblu@arizona.edumailto:rosenblu@arizona.edu

From: Herzberg, Tina HERZBERG@USCUPSTATE.EDU
Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2023 8:09 AM
To: Susan Osterhaus osterhauss@tsbvi.edu; Sara Larkin sara.larkin@iaedb.org; Rosenblum, L Penny - (rosenblu) rosenblu@arizona.edu; Wild, Tiffany wild.13@osu.edu; Kaiser, Justin T. justin.kaiser@uky.edu
Subject: [EXT]Spring 2023 - Project INSPIRE Courses

Good morning! We are recruiting for spring 2023 courses that will begin on Monday, February 20.
Project INSPIRE will be offering six courses. This includes a new course, Nemeth Code Symbols Used in High School and Strategies for Supporting Math Learning.
We are offering the opportunity for you to take ONE of the courses. You may choose from the following courses:

Colleagues, We hope all is well in your world. Please help us spread the word about Spring 2023 course offerings from Project INSPIRE by sharing this email and attached flyer in your network. Penny & Tina L. Penny Rosenblum, Ph.D. Owner, Vision for Independence, LLC Consultant for Project INSPIRE<https://www.pathstoliteracy.org/resources/project-inspire-free-self-paced-courses-increase-stem-potential-individuals-who-read> Research Professor Emerita, University of Arizona Email: rosenblu@arizona.edu<mailto:rosenblu@arizona.edu> From: Herzberg, Tina <HERZBERG@USCUPSTATE.EDU> Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2023 8:09 AM To: Susan Osterhaus <osterhauss@tsbvi.edu>; Sara Larkin <sara.larkin@iaedb.org>; Rosenblum, L Penny - (rosenblu) <rosenblu@arizona.edu>; Wild, Tiffany <wild.13@osu.edu>; Kaiser, Justin T. <justin.kaiser@uky.edu> Subject: [EXT]Spring 2023 - Project INSPIRE Courses Good morning! We are recruiting for spring 2023 courses that will begin on Monday, February 20. Project INSPIRE will be offering six courses. This includes a new course, Nemeth Code Symbols Used in High School and Strategies for Supporting Math Learning. We are offering the opportunity for you to take ONE of the courses. You may choose from the following courses: * Course 1: Nemeth Code within UEB Contexts and Strategies for Supporting the PreK-1st Grade Student in Building Math Skills * Course 2: An Introduction to Nemeth Code Symbols Used in Grades 2 to 5 and Strategies for Supporting Elementary Students in Building Math Skills * Course 3: Grades 2 to 5: Nemeth Code Symbols for Fractions and Spatial Problems, Instructional Tools, Materials and Technology * Course 4: Geometry and Tactile Graphics for Students in Grades 3 to 8 * Course 5: Nemeth Code Symbols Used in the Middle Grades and Strategies for Supporting Math Learning * Course 6: Nemeth Code Symbols Used in High School and Strategies for Supporting Math Learning Please see the attached flyer for information about the courses. Due to popular demand, we will have optional Happy Hour sessions via Zoom this spring! The link to the online sign up form is https://uofsc.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_9LETR41INnEqX54 Please also feel free to share this email with others who may be interested. If you have questions, please let me know! Tina S. Herzberg, Ph.D. Professor and Coordinator of Special Education - Visual Impairment Program USC Upstate; School of Education, Human Performance, and Health; HEC 3039 800 University Way Spartanburg, SC 29303 Office: 864-503-5572 Fax: 864-503-5574 herzberg@uscupstate.edu<mailto:herzberg@uscupstate.edu> Visit: Project INSPIRE: Increasing the STEM Potential of Individuals who Read Braille<https://nam04.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.uscupstate.edu%2Fproject-inspire&data=02%7C01%7CTHERZBERG%40USCUPSTATE.EDU%7C1ed02530905f4fbaeb6b08d79c2ee089%7C8cba7b629e8646c69b1b06504a61c72d%7C0%7C0%7C637149597468865526&sdata=7WOq3hZ8cW%2FmZ9Ie7nfgBLLOdvlKvQLk762ybU7WULQ%3D&reserved=0> Use this form<https://uofsc.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_8wzwsiIDiLX6mB7> to be notified of future Project INSPIRE courses and other activities.