legiscom@lists.aerbvi.org

AER Legislative/Advocacy Workgroup

View all threads

Labor and Education Secretary Confirmations

AC
Anthony Candela
Sat, Jan 28, 2017 7:14 PM

Joe and Lou (with copy to the AER Legislative Committee):

The Senate Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions (HELP) Committee is
currently in the confirmation process for both nominees, Sec. Labor and Sec.
Education with a vote on Education potentially taking place this coming
Tuesday (Labor a week or two later).  I did not think there was enough time
to obtain feedback and suggestions from the Leg. Comm. On time to at least
attempt to influence the confirmation process in keeping with AER
philosophy.  Therefore, I wrote the attached messages to Chairman Lamar
Alexander and ranking Dem. Patty Murray under my own name (required fields
in the e-mail process before typing the message body).

I apologize for my taking this on without permission and hope you won't mind
my judgment-call on the content of the message.

Tony

Anthony R. Candela

Co-Chair

AER Legislative Committee

Rehabilitation Administrator/Consultant

(510) 912-0969

Diabetes Breakthrough That Was Silenced by Drug Companies
Life Advice Daily
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/588ced92d791f6d925d2cst52duc

[...]
JM
John Mascia
Sat, Jan 28, 2017 7:18 PM

Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 28, 2017, at 1:15 PM, Anthony Candela <acandela@juno.commailto:acandela@juno.com> wrote:

[...]

http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3142/588ced92d791f6d925d2cst52duchttp://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3142/588ced92d791f6d925d2cst52duc
[SponsoredBy Content.Ad]
<E-mail Messages to HELP Committee.docx>

Legiscom mailing list
Legiscom@lists.aerbvi.orgmailto:Legiscom@lists.aerbvi.org

Thank you! Sent from my iPhone On Jan 28, 2017, at 1:15 PM, Anthony Candela <acandela@juno.com<mailto:acandela@juno.com>> wrote: Joe and Lou (with copy to the AER Legislative Committee): The Senate Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions (HELP) Committee is currently in the confirmation process for both nominees, Sec. Labor and Sec. Education with a vote on Education potentially taking place this coming Tuesday (Labor a week or two later). I did not think there was enough time to obtain feedback and suggestions from the Leg. Comm. On time to at least attempt to influence the confirmation process in keeping with AER philosophy. Therefore, I wrote the attached messages to Chairman Lamar Alexander and ranking Dem. Patty Murray under my own name (required fields in the e-mail process before typing the message body). I apologize for my taking this on without permission and hope you won’t mind my judgment-call on the content of the message. Tony Anthony R. Candela Co-Chair AER Legislative Committee Rehabilitation Administrator/Consultant (510) 912-0969 ____________________________________________________________ Diabetes Breakthrough That Was Silenced by Drug Companies Life Advice Daily <http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3142/588ced92d791f6d925d2cst52duc>http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3142/588ced92d791f6d925d2cst52duc [SponsoredBy Content.Ad] <E-mail Messages to HELP Committee.docx> _______________________________________________ Legiscom mailing list Legiscom@lists.aerbvi.org<mailto:Legiscom@lists.aerbvi.org> http://lists.aerbvi.org/mailman/listinfo/legiscom_lists.aerbvi.org
MH
Matt Hogel
Sat, Jan 28, 2017 9:03 PM

Thanks Tony for taking the initiative 👍

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 28, 2017, at 2:18 PM, John Mascia Mascia.John@aidb.state.al.us wrote:

Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 28, 2017, at 1:15 PM, Anthony Candela acandela@juno.com wrote:

[...]

Thanks Tony for taking the initiative 👍 Sent from my iPhone > On Jan 28, 2017, at 2:18 PM, John Mascia <Mascia.John@aidb.state.al.us> wrote: > > Thank you! > > Sent from my iPhone > > On Jan 28, 2017, at 1:15 PM, Anthony Candela <acandela@juno.com> wrote: > >> Joe and Lou (with copy to the AER Legislative Committee): >> >> The Senate Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions (HELP) Committee is currently in the confirmation process for both nominees, Sec. Labor and Sec. Education with a vote on Education potentially taking place this coming Tuesday (Labor a week or two later). I did not think there was enough time to obtain feedback and suggestions from the Leg. Comm. On time to at least attempt to influence the confirmation process in keeping with AER philosophy. Therefore, I wrote the attached messages to Chairman Lamar Alexander and ranking Dem. Patty Murray under my own name (required fields in the e-mail process before typing the message body). >> >> I apologize for my taking this on without permission and hope you won’t mind my judgment-call on the content of the message. >> >> Tony >> >> Anthony R. Candela >> Co-Chair >> AER Legislative Committee >> Rehabilitation Administrator/Consultant >> (510) 912-0969 >> >> >> >> ____________________________________________________________ >> Diabetes Breakthrough That Was Silenced by Drug Companies >> Life Advice Daily >> http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3142/588ced92d791f6d925d2cst52duc >> >> <E-mail Messages to HELP Committee.docx> >> _______________________________________________ >> Legiscom mailing list >> Legiscom@lists.aerbvi.org >> http://lists.aerbvi.org/mailman/listinfo/legiscom_lists.aerbvi.org > _______________________________________________ > Legiscom mailing list > Legiscom@lists.aerbvi.org > http://lists.aerbvi.org/mailman/listinfo/legiscom_lists.aerbvi.org
BK
Bernadette Kappen
Mon, Jan 30, 2017 3:17 PM

Thanks Tony for doing this.

Bernadette

[...]

[image: SponsoredBy Content.Ad]

--
Confidentiality Notice: This email, including attachments is for the sole
use of the recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged

Thanks Tony for doing this. Bernadette *From:* Legiscom [mailto:legiscom-bounces@lists.aerbvi.org] *On Behalf Of *Anthony Candela *Sent:* Saturday, January 28, 2017 2:15 PM *To:* jcatavero@nyise.org; Lou Tutt; legiscom@lists.aerbvi.org *Subject:* [Legiscom] Labor and Education Secretary Confirmations Joe and Lou (with copy to the AER Legislative Committee): The Senate Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions (HELP) Committee is currently in the confirmation process for both nominees, Sec. Labor and Sec. Education with a vote on Education potentially taking place this coming Tuesday (Labor a week or two later). I did not think there was enough time to obtain feedback and suggestions from the Leg. Comm. On time to at least attempt to influence the confirmation process in keeping with AER philosophy. Therefore, I wrote the attached messages to Chairman Lamar Alexander and ranking Dem. Patty Murray under my own name (required fields in the e-mail process before typing the message body). I apologize for my taking this on without permission and hope you won’t mind my judgment-call on the content of the message. Tony Anthony R. Candela Co-Chair AER Legislative Committee Rehabilitation Administrator/Consultant (510) 912-0969 ____________________________________________________________ *Diabetes Breakthrough That Was Silenced by Drug Companies* Life Advice Daily <http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3142/588ced92d791f6d925d2cst52duc> http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3142/588ced92d791f6d925d2cst52duc [image: SponsoredBy Content.Ad] -- Confidentiality Notice: This email, including attachments is for the sole use of the recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use or disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and destroy all copies of the original message.
JC
Joe Catavero
Mon, Jan 30, 2017 3:27 PM

Thank you Tony. Your judgement is respected and valued.

Joe

On Mon, Jan 30, 2017 at 10:17 AM, Bernadette Kappen bkappen@nyise.org
wrote:

Thanks Tony for doing this.

Bernadette

Thank you Tony. Your judgement is respected and valued. Joe On Mon, Jan 30, 2017 at 10:17 AM, Bernadette Kappen <bkappen@nyise.org> wrote: > Thanks Tony for doing this. > > > > Bernadette > > > > *From:* Legiscom [mailto:legiscom-bounces@lists.aerbvi.org] *On Behalf Of > *Anthony Candela > *Sent:* Saturday, January 28, 2017 2:15 PM > *To:* jcatavero@nyise.org; Lou Tutt; legiscom@lists.aerbvi.org > *Subject:* [Legiscom] Labor and Education Secretary Confirmations > > > > Joe and Lou (with copy to the AER Legislative Committee): > > > > The Senate Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions (HELP) Committee is > currently in the confirmation process for both nominees, Sec. Labor and > Sec. Education with a vote on Education potentially taking place this > coming Tuesday (Labor a week or two later). I did not think there was > enough time to obtain feedback and suggestions from the Leg. Comm. On time > to at least attempt to influence the confirmation process in keeping with > AER philosophy. Therefore, I wrote the attached messages to Chairman Lamar > Alexander and ranking Dem. Patty Murray under my own name (required fields > in the e-mail process before typing the message body). > > > > I apologize for my taking this on without permission and hope you won’t > mind my judgment-call on the content of the message. > > > > Tony > > > > Anthony R. Candela > > Co-Chair > > AER Legislative Committee > > Rehabilitation Administrator/Consultant > > (510) 912-0969 > > > > > > ____________________________________________________________ > *Diabetes Breakthrough That Was Silenced by Drug Companies* > Life Advice Daily > <http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3142/588ced92d791f6d925d2cst52duc> > http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3142/588ced92d791f6d925d2cst52duc > [image: SponsoredBy Content.Ad] > -- Confidentiality Notice: This email, including attachments is for the sole use of the recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use or disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and destroy all copies of the original message.